[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Getting off

In the following message from another newsgroup, note the trailer - it
comes attached to every message sent in that newsgroup, other groups do it
also as you are undoubtedly aware. It seemed like a bandwidth waster
but it has proven usefulness. Maybe this could be used to help people get
off the list. Every day it seems someone is asking how to get off the
list...

(please, it's just a suggestion, I have no interest in a debate on the
topic.  ;) Forward replies to /dev/null.